Traineeships are funded by the Welsh Government and are available to 16-18 year olds - they won’t cost you a penny!
• Engage - aims to address any learning barriers that may be preventing you from committing to full time work, training
• Traineeships Level 1 - aims to identify and address learning barriers that prevent you from entering into vocational learning at Level 2 or entering employment.
• Bridges 2 Employment Level 2 - is aimed at learners who are occupationally focused and have completed Level 1. Entry criteria applies please, contact us for further information.
What are the benefits?
- increase your motivation and confidence;
- gain experience and qualifications in the occupation of your choice;
- develop your essential skills (communication, application of number, ICT, working with others, improving own learning and problem solving);
- payment of Training Maintenance Allowance (pro rata);
- enhance your chance of employability; and
- travel subsidiary.
Please note all learners need to be referred by Careers Wales. For further information contact 01792 284477.