First Aid at Work Refresher
This course will refresh first aid skills. It complies with the requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. This will also re-validate a first aid at work qualification.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- safely, promptly and effectively deal with first aid emergencies at work;
- administer (CPR) cardiopulmonary resuscitation promptly and effectively;
- administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a casualty, and receive
- free annual updates to keep knowledge and practice current and safe (two will be needed between re-validation of your first aid at work qualification) .
Benefits to the employer:
- comply with Health and Safety regulations;
- accredited first aid course provides safe and competent first aiders within the workforce;
- training designed and delivered to meet with workforce needs, and receive
- free annual updates for all successful students who undertake their first aid at work qualification with us (HSE recommendation).
- You need to be a minimum of 16 years of age;
- You must have previously completed a first aid at work course, and hold a valid first aid certificate,
- This is an interactive course which requires the student to participate in physical activity.
This 12 hour course consists of
- practical sessions;
- supporting information, and
- an assessment (multi-choice questions and practical first aid exam).
All tutors are qualified nurses, first aiders, and trainers with professional specialties including cardiac, intensive and pediatric care. This course is accredited by STA and is valid for 36 months.